Value Your Trade
How to Value Your Trade-In in Dayton, OH
One of the best ways for Dayton drivers to raise a substantial down payment and negotiate for an excellent interest rate on their next auto loan is to trade in their old car for credit at Joseph Airport Toyota. Just for looking for cash? No worries. Whether you’re interested in credit or cash, get a highly accurate estimate of how much we’ll give you for your current vehicle by using our trade-in valuation tool above. Then get in touch with our finance department to take the next step.
A Step-by-Step Breakdown
To use our trade-in tool effectively, Huber Heights drivers will need to follow the steps below. If you’re unclear about one of the steps, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
- Type in the year, make, model, and trim of your trade-in.
- Then fill in your contact information.
- Next, you’ll be given a rough estimate of the trade-in value for your model. You’ll notice a tab in which you can modify the number of miles on the odometer of the vehicle you intend to offer. Plug in the current mileage for your vehicle to see a more accurate estimate.
- Moving on, you’ll have the ability to select the condition your vehicle is in. You’ll also be able to pick from a long list of features that will boost the value of your model. If your vehicle has any of these features, be sure to select them for a more accurate estimate.
- You’ll also be able to upload video footage or photos of your model to help us better verify the condition it’s in.
- Finally, once you have a trade-in value that accounts for all the additional information you provided, save your trade-in value quote, and bring your trade to our dealership for an inspection, so we can verify its condition!
Have More Questions About Valuing Your Trade?
Have you run into a snag in the process of trying to use our trade-in valuation tool? If so, give us a call at Joseph Airport Toyota at (937) 898-8060. We’ll walk you through whatever step you’re having trouble with and lay out the rest of the steps you’ll need to take, depending upon whether you’re looking for credit or cash on your trade-in. If you’re looking for credit, remember to fill out a pre-approval to help streamline the car buying process, and don’t forget to explore our online car shopping and home delivery options.